Explore the petting zoo!
Sure to get those Irish eyes smiling!
Sample the best food!
Explore over 200 booths bursting with handmade beauty!
All smiles during Super Saturday in Downtown Dublin!
Bring the whole family downtown!
Fun for the whole family!
Explore the best of Downtown Dublin during the Arts & Crafts Festival as live music, artisans, and food take center stage at the Market on Madison and Bicentennial Plaza for a jig of epic proportions! Featuring live entertainment, petting zoo, play zone with pony rides, kid's beautiful landscaping, a huge dining pavilion and food court, guest information booths, and more, the Arts & Crafts Festival promises families a lively time!
March 18 is Super Saturday and attendees can experience a day full of family-friendly activities, including the St. Patrick's Parade, Annual Tennis Tournament, and Leprechaun Road Race. Don't forget to bring your lawn chairs downtown as the St. Patrick's Parade frolicks downtown at 10:30 a.m.
For vendor application, click here: http://www.visitdublinga.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/App-Printable-2016-1.pdf
Info & Amenities
- Facility Amenities: Concessions , Free Parking , Parking off Site , Parking on Site , Public Restrooms , Restaurant on Site
- General Information: Family-friendly , Free Admission , Handicapped Accessible (Limited) , Pet-friendly
- Group Amenities: Group-friendly
- Near Interstate Highway: 16
- Suitable for Ages: All Ages