Join us for a celebration of all things Easter and spring with 10,000 eggs to hunt, live music, food, the Easter bunny, hay rides and more!
The event takes place at Bryant Commons, a beautiful 150-acre site located in the heart of Downtown Hinesville. It is the homestead of the Senator Glenn E. Bryant and his wife Mrs. Bryant. The Bryant family envisioned the property as a "passive park" for the community to enjoy. Through a joint venture with the Bryant Family Foundation and the City of Hinesville, plans for "Bryant Commons" were developed and it currently features an outdoor amphitheater, 15-acre pond, and Independent Telecommunications Pioneer Association museum.
Info & Amenities
- Facility Amenities: Concessions , Free Parking , Parking on Site , Public Restrooms
- General Information: Family-friendly , Free Admission
- Group Amenities: Group-friendly
- Near Interstate Highway: 95
- Suitable for Ages: All Ages